We offer guaranteed SEO results on some of our services. This means real measurable results.
And when we say “measurable” results, it means measurable by 3rd party tools.
Such tools may include:
- analytics goals and traffic
- speed tests
- e-commerce sales
- … and other tools
In short: we guarantee results based on data we can measure. We’re fully convinced about the quality of our services. And so is our ever growing list of clients.
We prove again and again that, as long as we can measure data, our assumptions are true.
And we prove again and again that scientific methods are always superior to any type of subjectivity.
It is through the use of these same scientific methods that we can guarantee results.
Because we know that user experience is subjective, but the measurement of these experiences is not.
With this in mind, we have created this guarantee policy to give you peace of mind when hiring us. This policy serves as an official document should you need to enforce it at any time.
Limitations to this guarantee
As you may imagine, there are some limitations. After all, we’re not talking about magic, but scientific methods.
The following list includes the services that are not covered by this guaranteed SEO results commitment is:
- Web design (as long as it’s not UI Design with proper UXD process)
- Coding (assuming the results are not measurable)
- Anything related to brand design or brand development (unless you provide a proper brand guidelines book)
- User research or other subjective research (as long as it is only research without application)
- Tasks where data is not a component
- Any work that doesn’t include previous research or baselines (thus, we can’t compare)
- … and, in short, any kind of task that we can’t measure
How does our Guaranteed SEO Results policy work?
This is really simple:
- First, we study the requirements for the task and analize all existing data
- After the above mentioned study, we extract insights.
- Then, we provide clients with information on all areas that can be enhanced.
- After this, we get to a goals agreement based on the reports and insights mentioned in the above paragraph.
- Finally, we write such goals agreement in a contract, and we abide to reach those goals or better.
- Assuming we don’t reach such goals, we refund 100% of the money already paid.
As you can see, we keep things easy and simple.
What do we require?
The following list of requirementes apply for our Guaranteed SEO Results commitment:
- First of all, we require baseline data to compare
- Second, we require access to the tools used to measure results (we’ll cover privacy with a NDA). This includes tools such as Google Analytics, WordPress, Hotjar, WooCommerce, etc.
- Third, we require access to FTP and the ability to add our own scripts to the code. Optionally, it is possible for the client to do so.
- Finally, the client has to commit to implement each and every one of the suggestions we make. Without exceptions.
Again, easy and simple. We don’t create problems, we solve them.
Our SEO services are affordable and accessible for all kind of clients, from small startups to giant companies.
And no matter the size of your business, we base all decisiones on data. This way, we can give your business that boost you need. and we can
And just in case you’re unsure… take a look to what people thinks about us and our services in our SEO clients testimonials!
Do not wait any longer, feel the experience of not having to guess the results! It’s a real difference.
If you have any questions or concerns about our guaranteed SEO results policy, please contact us and we will respond quickly.